Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

Today we celebrate motherhood. However, I have been especially blessed since Mother's Day, for me, began this past Friday! I prefer to think of it has Happy Mother's Weekend! First, accompanied by my husband and two children, I went to tea at the Kimmel House. That was Friday. Today, I slept until noon then went out for dinner at Papa Vino's where I ended my meal with the most wonderfully sumptuous caramel pecan cheesecake (can you tell I have been dieting)! Then my husband took me to the shop of my choice for browsing! Finally, after many months of languishing over the state of our bedding, we purchased brand new bedding right down to a new bedskirt! I have been truly pampered!

You might notice some changes to my blog. I have added a space for recipes and would like to keep this revolving with a new recipe every couple of days! I welcome any of your tried and true favorites or something totally new! Share it with us!

3 comments:

  1. I've eaten the Baja Burgers, and they are FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! They inspired me to make turkey burgers from scratch, which I had never done before. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog!! :)
    LOVE the recipe-sharing idea...I'll have to do a better job of posting mine. It seems like I'm always trying some new concoction...most of the time they turn out pretty good! lol

    ReplyDelete